Application Requirements & Criteria
We are looking for 15, equity-driven AASCU institutions who are passionate about closing equity gaps and creating opportunities for the success of Black, Latinx, indigenous and low-income students to join our two-year AASCU Transformation Accelerator Cohort beginning in November 2021.
As a first step, please complete this self-assessment tool to help you see where your institution is along a spectrum of readiness for a multi-year transformation initiative to close equity gaps for Black, Latinx, Indigenous, and low-income students. We hope the self-assessment aids in your decision to participate in the Transformation Accelerator Cohort. You may download a PDF preview of the self-assessment to help collaborate with your team before submitting the final answers. You may complete the self-assessment multiple times.
If you feel your institution is a good fit for our program based on the criteria below, please submit your application to us by 9/17/2021 at 11:59 pm ET.
- Our institution serves historically marginalized students, including Pell-eligible and students of color.
- Our institution is committed to ensuring the success of Black, Latinx, Indigenous, and low-income students.
- Our institution is actively involved in supporting our local community and building long-term relationships with local stakeholders.
- Our institution prioritizes evidence-based approaches to student success that use student-level data and stakeholder inputs.
- Our institution is committed to gaining awareness of and investing in efforts to end systemic racism.
- Our leaders are willing to engage stakeholders at all levels in decision-making, especially in developing and sharing a vision.
Watch the following webinar recordings to learn more:
We look forward to reviewing your applications! If you have any questions, please reach out to Cameron Smither at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|First Day of Cohort||11/15/2021|