Increasing institutional support at Sinclair Community College
How might we increase institutional support by enhancing college’s profile in the community and with foundations?
- Focused on college’s financial responsibility and sustainability
- Led meaningful engagement with community to bolster support for county levies
- Built relationships with other educational institutions
- Appointed leaders to champion student success agenda
- Focused on high school partnerships and support to minimize the need for developmental education
- Developed process to inform board and community leaders about institution’s student success track record
College president oversaw overall student success strategy and prioritized initiatives, as well as led development of fiscal culture to retire all debt.